Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Letter to my husband

Dear Jamey,

I don't tell you how I feel about you very often. I don't voice all of the things that I think about you. It is hard for me to express those feelings.

So here are just a few of the things I love about you...
* I love how you rub my back until I fall asleep when I have had a bad day.
* I love how you help with the laundry and dishes.
* I love how you cook when I am not feeling well.
* I love how you crank the car on cold mornings to let it warm up.
* I love when you drop me off at the door at Wal-mart!
* I love when you open the door for me.
* I love when you plan date nights for us (ps its time!)
* I love when you play with the kids.
* I love when you write poetry.
* I love when you read the Bible and Bible studies to me.
* I really love when you pray for our family!

I know God has a plan for you that is bigger than you can dream right now. Times are so hard right now, but I know that it is all a part of God's plan.
Love,
Christie
Wives of Faith MilSpouses Rock

No comments:

Post a Comment